Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dear Princess Letters

Dear Princess,
I want to speak to you in quite tones, and to tell you I love you, because it defines me. I know who and what and where you are. On those points I am quite clear. But I know that you care for me and love me as well. I would say if that has changed then tell me goodbye. But you would say goodbye to make a point and I want none of that. I wasted the last year afraid of you, running away like a school boy, when I wanted nothing more than to be with you. Don’t push me away and define lines that I already understand. I will never hurt you and you know that, so don’t waste your time defending where there is nothing but my kindest desires towards you. I want nothing except your happiness somehow shared with me and my happiness with you. Love Cordell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home