Monday, July 23, 2007

Here I am, Come and Get Me.

Sadly, I have been outed. This may come as a shock to many of you but I worked for the Federal government for many years and it was important that my true identity be obscured. I have had to live like this for the past 26 years. Recently my importance to the programs I worked on had declined and I became just another pawn in the political game that is our Government.

In a way its a relief. Since the war on drugs was bumped to our 2nd most favorite war, our funding and access as been seriously limited. So, in a misguided attempt to call attention to our budget woes the director "accidentally" identified me in a way that compromised my actual position, thereby making it no longer necessary to play the subterfuge game.

I could have worked to undo the damage and try to go back underground, but with so little time left in my career I decided instead to embrace the freedom it will give me. I'm sure the relief from the stress will be immediate.

There are only two last items left undone. I have to activate the agent who will be replacing me. So to do that I need to post a picture of myself on the internet. I chose this file picture of me when I was an active agent. The second is to post my secret code phrase in an open forum where it can be pick it up easily by the agent replacing me without the risk of detection to him so that he can access my files and pick up where I left off. That code phrase is: I've never seen Glenda Naked, but she showed me how to take her bra off without taking off her shirt when I was 14...wink wink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home