Monday, July 23, 2007

You Didnt Think So

Dear Ms.

Ive touched your hand,
Your hair,
Your cheek to my cheek.
Felt the warmth of
Your I love yous
In my ears,
Your mouth close to mine.
I've felt your chin
Resting on my shoulders
As you wisped in my ear.
Ive felt you finger
Slowly tracing a line
Across my shoulder
As you walked by.
You've lingered to long
And I have left to late
So that we could say
Nothing at all
I have turned to find you
Looking at me
And then smile
You have said those words to me
And heard them back again.
Yes,
I'm sorry,
But to me,
It was love.

Cordell Rich
Yes this was you, dont deny it! If you do your either a lier, or the worst kind of tease. I wish I knew

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is an absolutely amazing poem.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home