Thursday, August 28, 2008

Love is Cruel and Unkind.

From My Journal, February 8, 2008
Dear Ms.

Love is cruel and unkind. A wet and soggy bitch that clings to you long after she had turned cold.

How does she come and infect a man with such ease and strength and so quickly fill every pore, every shallow and then cling stubbornly long after the hear is gone.

At first she flirts and tempts and elates while she envelops you, covers you. Then once she has you entombed in her warmth she begins to consume you until nothing is left but a shell and a memory.

A shell that was once a man with backbone and guts. But now hollowed to the thinnest shell of thin skin held in shape by a brittle cocoon, molded to every feature of a former soul without substance and only a festering memory. Not of what was but of what never was and never will be.

Cordell Rich
Dear Ms. Of course this is yours to. I have ridden the beast day and night since you last said goodbye. This was mine to barefor many nights.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Cordell its a different dimension of love. I do not see love from your perspective. For me love is a dream. So I keep on dreaming. I do not see love within woman or man. Loving a woman or a man is a very ordinary thing. Every body does it. That is just a family life. For sex one can meet each other. But love is not sex or sex is not love.

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen love in just this way. She had scorned me as well.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home