Tuesday, October 14, 2008

good night kiss



by Liliana Negoi

i'm watching you,
pretending i don't know your intentions,
pretending this is only a friendly dinner...
but your hands shake nervously
while you fill my glass with red wine...
i can almost feel the scent of your lust
when you glide your eyes over my body...
for a second your eyes meet mine...
and i remain breathless
because of the unveiled passion i see in them...
one second you're there...
and the next i feel your mouth on mine,
breaking my every bit of resistence with your kiss...
your hands burning my skin through the black silk
have abandoned the glass of wine
somewhere on their way to my breasts...
and tonight the wine will remain untouched,
for my lips are a feast far more appealing to your hunger...


To read more of Lillys poems please visit her page at
http://www.poetbay.com/poetHome.php?writerId=29
Lilly is my favorite poet of all time and has many wonderful poems. Please visit her page to see more of her work. Used with permission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home